23 de febrero de 2013

I walk in.
I see you.
I watch you.
I scan you.
I wait for you.
I tickle you.
I tease you.
I search you.
I breathe you.
I talk.

I smile.
I touch your hair.
You are the one.
You are the one
Who did this to me.
You are my own.
I show you.
I feel you.
I ask you.
I don't ask.

I don't wait.
I won't ask you.
I can't tell you.
I lie.
I am crying hard.
There was blood.
No one told me.
No one knew.
My mother knows.
I forget your name.

I don't think.
I bury my head.
I bury your head.
I bury you.
My fever.
My skin.
I cannot breathe.
I cannot eat.
I cannot walk.
I am losing time.

I am losing ground.
I cannot stand it.
I cry.
I cry out.
I bite.
I bite your lip.
I breathe you breath.
I pulse.
I pray aloud.

I smell you on my skin.
I say the word.
I say your name.
I cover you.
I shelter you.
I run from you.
I sleep beside you.
I smell you.
On my clothes.
I keep your clothes.

 
Jenny Holzer 





Cinismo emocional.





 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario